Thursday, July 3, 2008

8 months.



We are two thirds of the way through our first year of marriage. It has been wonderful, and I've learned so much -- much more than I could condense into a blog post this morning. I'm so thankful for this man of God, and for the daily joys that come with being his helper. Love you, Joshua!

In other news, yesterday I got to work on #21. We've had Women & Marriage for a while now, but it wasn't until yesterday that I pulled it out. I listened to two lectures of Nancy Wilson's while cleaning our kitchen. As is always the case when I listen to or ready anything by this wise and biblically-oriented woman, I was convicted, challenged and encouraged towards godly thinking and right action within marriage and womanhood. Our kitchen is very thankful as well! If you are looking for a good listen, I would also recommend The Pleasant Home.

I was also blessed enough to spend time with a dear friend (#11) yesterday, although the time was way too short. And tonight, we will fellowship with some beloved newlyweds over barbecue!

Have a lovely fourth,

Sarah Marie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on eight months! What a blessing! What a cute photo.