Friday, June 13, 2008

wake up, sleepyhead.

Our living room seriously needs some waking up. When we own a home, hopefully it will have more natural light, but this renter has got very little, and also is painted a dark oatmeal color. Ugh. The general color palette in there is brown and green, with some goldish touches. Because we have many different colors of green in the room, and mostly solids, I set out to find the best print to unify the look, while keeping it earthy, and hopefully, elegant.

Here is what I ordered last night, and I'm so excited to fashion a coffee table runner out of it, and maybe some pillows:



I'm sure it will function well as our living area's little dose of strong coffee. Pictures to come in 7-10 days, as I cross my fingers for a timely UPS ground delivery.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

very pretty, sarah. it's so 'you'.

Sarah Marie said...

thanks, nicky. I'm eager for the fabric to arrive, so I can get crackin'!

No worries on the Patty Griffin CD, I know I'll get it from ya. We haven't missed it much, as we have it downloaded on iTunes.