Saturday, February 2, 2008

so good to me


This produce hanger was only part of my birthday gift from Joshua in December. While I was out of the kitchen, he rigged a way to hang it up where I could see it. In the bottom tier was a 1 lb.bag of delicious sumatra coffee beans (he knows me well). In the middle, he placed a book he knew I wanted, and on the top tier was a dainty little bottle of shea butter soap. Pretty well rounded gift, wouldn't you say? A girl needs nothing else with something pretty and useful in her kitchen, a cup of strong coffee, a good read, and clean, sweet-scented hands. Good job, dearest.

6 comments:

Jelly said...

Good for Mr. Man. I'm 100% positive that your house is the coolest this side of the Mississippi. Love you, friend. I hope to see you soon!

Jami Lyn said...

Awwwwwwwwww! :)

Sarah Marie said...

thank ya, jelly! Love you too!

yes, james, awwwwww is right!

we need to have you both over sometime.

Molly said...

Oh, what a sweet idea! (I might have to steal that for my husband's upcoming birthday!)

Sarah Marie said...

judging by my reaction to the gift, I'd say he'd love it, molly!

jenni said...

That IS a perfect gift.
:)