Wednesday, July 7, 2010

g'mornin!

We've had some amazing thunderstorms 'round these parts lately. I love how storms simultaneously show our Creator's infinite power and intricate beauty. I also love that it gave some hope to my poor little verbena, who somehow hung in there during our heatwave the previous week. One, lonely little bundle of blooms among the chaff. Hopefully, she'll have a couple of friends joining her soon.



In other news, I snagged some cottons for the little guy yesterday. I think I may have too many projects for too little time...but I've just gotta make something for him! Hats, bibs, overalls...I'll keep you posted! I'm especially drawn to the dots on the far right:



Cheers!

2 comments:

Homestead Roots said...

Oooooo! Very excitted to see the upcoming projects :) I love all those fabric patterns...good picks!

Sarah Marie said...

thanks, I'm excited too, though Josh vetoed the blue polka-dot. Too girly, I guess! :) It's okay, b/c I was more excited about the other two.