Friday, July 2, 2010

Flipbook Friday

The Boppy Pillow :: Part 1
(posted in order, as taken)


"Oh, hi Momma!"


"Do you want some?"


"Well that's fine. More for me!"


"Momma, there's no milk in my hands!"


"So I'll do a little dance instead."


"Why aren't you dancing?"


"It's really fun!"


"Okay, you see how, now?"


"But I'm a little tired..."


"So I'll just clap my hands."


"Um, whoa. Where am I?"


Shimmy. shimmy...


"Momma, you're super pretty..."


"Could I maybe have some milk now?"


"Please?"


"PLEASE!!!??"


"Oh, the agony..."


"I'm asking SO nicely!"


The binky intervention:


"Now I'm really sleepy."


"Thanks, Momma."


"I'm back on top, baby!"


*Note* The Little Mister did get his milk immediately following this. :)

6 comments:

Courtney W. said...

You are so creative! What a fun post. :) Thanks for sharing pictures of your adorable kid.
~Courtney (VanSant) Wilson

Nicole @ she-laughs said...

Oh, Ethan Luper! You ARE literally the cutest little mister!

Unknown said...

LOVE THIS! Too fun for words!

Brad and Kayla said...

This made me laugh SO hard because Langston goes through the same facial expressions and I love pretending I know what she's thinking! Love it. :)

AAFairmount said...

That is so wonderful, Sarah!

Homestead Roots said...

Absolutely Adorable!!